Managed Service Plans
VNet Professionals Offers Managed Services a Subscription-based pricing is not "one size fits all." We will consult with you to establish a plan that works best for your business, based on whatever unique combination of resources and needs you have in your computer network environment. Options include a flat monthly rate based on the number of computers in your organization, the number of devices, the number of domain structures, or even the number of business applications inside your organization. For example, in some businesses, employee headcount far exceeds the number of computers or networked devices (PCs, servers, routers, etc.) needed to operate the business. In this case, the per-device pricing model would be the right choice. Other companies are running advanced IT services with a much greater reliance on device infrastructure and virtually all employees use a computer to do their jobs — which would make the per-user pricing model more effective. Whatever the configuration, pricing would be customized to fit best with your particular business dynamics.VNet Professionals believes in proactive monitoring and preventive maintenance. We work towards making your systems work optimally. It sets you free from all the worries of cost and downtime and allows you to focus on your core business. You get affordable bills delivered consistently on a monthly or yearly basis. Managed Services Plans include some or all of the following services:
- Manage services include end user support (helpdesk) server and infrastructure maintenance (systems administration) and access to top notch expertise
- Proactive monitoring of your hardware, software, and infrastructure.
- 24/7 access to our IT Management team
- We also provide Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions (off site backup, anti-virus, anti-SPAM, network management, disaster recovery and much more)
- FOCUS ON YOUR CORE BUSINESS - We work towards making your systems work optimally and smoothly. This sets you free from all the worries, unexpected cost and downtime and allows you to focus on your core business.
- MINIMUM DOWNTIME - Our proactive approach is to provide preventative and quick response to maintain your network environment and minimize downtime
- SAVE MONEY - Proactive monitoring of your hardware, software, and infrastructure will help predict failures, thereby lowering your costs and will minimize costly unforeseen failures
- REDUCE STRESS - You are relieved from being at the mercy of a technology disaster from lack of proactive maintenance; and by resolving issues before they become an expensive and frustrating problem.
- TRANSPARENCY - We have been able to resolve 93% of IT issues remotely and proactively, that means less interference with your daily productivity.
- STAY ON BUDGET - A predictable monthly cost that can be budgeted with no surprises eliminates the need to build in-house expertise on IT infrastructure and security technology and provides economies of scale that let small and medium businesses get “Fortune 500 class” IT management and support at an affordable manageable cost.
Benefits of Using Our Managed Services Plans:
We work with a wide range of vendors and products, and we evaluate and integrate the best-in-class products into solutions that are bundled with our professional services and are tailored to our clients different types of business and sizes. This process ensures you get the right solution for your needs based on our best industry practices and expertise.
Contact us today by using the email form above or call us toll free at 866-670-6543 for a no cost, no obligation quote and start improving the state of your computer network environment today.